From the minute you start working with UCS, we take you by the hand and work with you through the steps necessary to get your brand global – from design to programming to launch and stabilization, we ensure that everything is in place to have your global brand running on autopilot. We even offer comprehensive ongoing customer service.
- Automated Regulatory Standards – Our plugin will determine the country-specific customs duties in real time by providing guidelines according to each country's rules and regulations such as restrictions, limitation, value, and so on.
- Shipping Calculation – Your customers will be able to easily calculate global shipping costs in real time and create a shipment via API.
- On-line Tracking – Each time an order is fulfilled, they will be shipped to our hubs across the US and abroad (depending on volume and location, we can even pickup orders from your warehouse). You can just sit back, relax, and track our progress from start to finish – from shipping to delivery. Now, wasn't that easy?
Once the orders are fulfilled by the retailer, they can be shipped to our hubs across the US (depending on the volume and the location, we can even pickup the orders from your warehouse). UCS will take care of the rest including consolidation, import/export customs documentation, international shipping arrangement, individual package tracking, and 24x7 customer services.
The following milestones are tracked by us, when available:
- Order shipped by the on-line store: The tracking provided by US domestic carrier will be recorded and monitored.
- Delivery scan: Parcel will be marked as “received” and it will be processed on the same day.
- Package is ready for next destination: International shipping label is generated. Tracking number is available and can be seen by the end customer in the Merchant’s account. Export/import documentation is ready.
- Package arrived at destination country
- Customs clearance
- Hand off to last mile delivery carrier
- Package is successfully delivered